If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Challenge 21 - Tag it

A big thank you to everyone who joined in with last weeks 'Sketch-a-doodle-doo' challenge which was set by Maggie. We saw some wonderful entries and really enjoyed visiting everyone's blogs. Remember to pop back later to see who has won the UMount Rubber Stamp - Regency Create A Scene.

This weeks challenge has been set by Nikki and she has chosen the theme......
'Tag it'

You just need to add some form of tag to your creation. It doesn't matter what size or where you put it as long as there is one some where.

This week the prize has been donated by Shelley from One Stop Card Crafts and she has donated a Crafter's Companion Vintage Life CD Rom, packed full of delightful vintage images, backing papers etc.


Remember any type of craft is welcome, the more variety the better.
Here is a little inspiration from our design team members.

Nikki



Paula



Sharon



Shelley



Donna



Maggie

We look forward to seeing all your entries and make sure you pop back next Saturday for details of the next challenge and the winner of this challenge.
Good luck everyone

26 comments:

Marika said...

Oh I'm the first :)
Have put my entry on my blog

XOXO Mika

Anonymous said...

Here is my card and tag.

FAYE'S TAG

pinky said...

Here is my card with tag book attached. Thanks for looking
Pinky

amanda stokes said...

Fab dt cards
heres mine
thanks for looking amanda xx

Claire Mackaness said...

Great challenge Heres mine

Monsku said...

I'm in! Here's my card with a double tag.

Unknown said...

Great challenge and inspiring work from the DT.

Here's my creation

Thanks for looking.

Joanne x

sandra's crafty corner said...

Here is my card.
great challenge ladies,
sandra xxxx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Great work Dt ;)Here is my card
hugs Ria

Saskia said...

Great challenge blog!! Lovely DT-work!!

I made a tag with 'magic schrink wrap'... (and a felt carrot :))

My entry

Thanks for looking,
Greetings,

Saskia

Lorraine A said...

Lovely theme and gorgeous DT cards
You can see my entry here :-)
Lorraine

Mariyca said...

Great challenge blog!!

Here is my card

Annie said...

great theme for this week's challenge! I made a card with a couple of little tags on it - you can see it here
hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

A great challenge and I'm loving the DT's work!

You can see mine here

Sarah C said...

Great challenge and DT examples. My card is here xoxo

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Fab challenge and beautiful DT samples. Here is my tag. Thanks for looking.
x Natasha x

Maria Matter said...

These are great ladies!!!
... Joyful Stamper: A Hokey Pokey Monster
Blessings, Maria

Jennifer said...

Hi. Here's my card.
http://ifeelacardcomingon.blogspot.com/2009/03/one-stop-craft-challenge-21.html
Wonderful CD you're offering and the DT cards are awesome!

jennifer

Spardha said...

So here's my card entry!:-
http://papercraft-addict.blogspot.com/2009/03/one-stop-craft-challenge-21.html

C. Sage Deerborn said...

I used a tag in my spring card for mom. You can see it on my blog: Paper Crafts, Pass It On

Hazel said...

Lovely challenge and super crafting from the team. My tag card is here

Julie xx said...

Some gorgeous cards from the DT, hope you like mine. My entry

Ginny said...

just posted card for this challenge on my blog..it's the 2nd card

fiction book reviews said...

Great DT cards

here is my card
Zoe x

cbee said...

Great cards! ... here is mine.
Caro

-Agnes- said...

Here is my card with a tag.