If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Monday, June 29, 2009

Number's Challenge Winner.

Hi there sorry im only just posting the Winner for the Numbers Challenge imso dippy at the moment lol.

Anyhoo the Winner is.................

Chrissie ( Simply One of a Kind )

Congratulations please could you email Shelly at sales@onestopcardcrafts.com to collect your prize.
Please note that Shelly is on holiday at the moment but as soon as she gets back she will respond to your email.

Paula xxxx

5 comments:

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Congrats Chrissie on your challenge win, you deserve it. Hugs Julie x

Lilacanglia said...

Congratulations Chrissy
Hugs
Angie

Mandi said...

Well done Chrissie...WELL DESERVED

mandi xx

Chrissie said...

Very many thanks for your congrats girls, I'm really thrilled. I've tried to contact Shelley, but my email was returned so I'll have to try again later!Chrissie

Liz said...

I have not had any resonse or any reply from about 4 weeks ago when I won the challenge one for the boys I have mailed twice but its maybe because shes nben on holiday
liz x